Friday, June 14, 2013

Do You Dream?

-->
            Success.  It is a word of power and prestige.  It is a word that will never cease to conjure images of money, life-long vacations, and fame.  With everyone knowing what this word means and wanting to reach that point in life, why is it that only 3% of the world population controls 97% of the wealth?  Have you ever thought about that?  Maybe you should.
            The answer is very simple.  People are not empowered from within.  The drive to accomplish feats necessary for the attainment of success is just not contained in the spirit of the populous.  Part of it comes from our formal education and the other comes from a long line of personal traits that are passed from parent to child.  A family that lives in the 9-5 routine, running the rat race, will always be in that race until a true change is made.  
            We all dream of reaching the big time.  The day when we can sit back on a beach and do nothing while our cash stacks up in the bank is a wish that every person on this planet makes but it will never come true for 99% of them.  If they do not possess the drive and they allow negativity to push them backwards then they can expect to live out their lives in the rat race.  Think about it on more simplistic terms.  Have you ever told someone “you can’t do that.”?  Have you ever had an idea but decided that it wasn’t worth the trouble?  Have you ever decided to do something, a workout program for instance, but quit because you didn’t have time?  This is all negativity, plain and simple.  It comes about because you don’t have a real reason that holds deep within yourself.  You don’t want success like you think that you do. 
            I lived that life for the longest time.  Up until the last 6 months, I didn’t know that another way even existed.  It was the way that I grew up.  With one simple push from an outside force, I now have a completely new direction in life.  I have a reason.  My goals expanded exponentially. At first I wanted to live a simple and happy life, with a consistent paycheck.  Now, I want to live life as I choose, instead of working through life as my boss tells me that I should.  Who are they to choose my life for me?  The question should have been “who am I to have let someone else choose my life for me?”  
            I have found my driving force and I have found my vehicle that will take me into the future of my choice.  I will achieve every goal that I have ever set for myself and I will do it with ease because I want success just as much as I want to breathe.  Where do you stand?  What is your goal and what is your driving force?  Is it strong?  Show me your goals and I will get you there, if you truly want it bad enough.  Here’s to SUCCESS.

Check out my vehicle at Vemma

No comments:

Post a Comment