Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Destroy Your FEAR

     THE WORLD IS CHANGING.  There is no statement more true than that.  Each and every day more people are finding out that they are required to do more for less pay.  The economy is still in shambles, regardless of what the experts say.  The job market is so tied up because of unemployment that people with college degrees and experience in their fields are having to take jobs far below the normal standard and the salary that accompanies that career isn't even enough to cover the student loans that are stacked up on their credit. 
     People that have worked their life to get to a great position within the company of their dreams are now finding themselves buried under the amount of work that is now required of them because of company cutbacks and layoffs.  The proportional balance of life is now leaning heavy to one side, taking way time from family, friends, home, and the other dreams that have been chosen to pursue.  What's even worse is that when the breaking point is reached and the time to quit comes, it's no longer an option because of the detrimental state of the economy.  Fear rules over our lives and we convince ourselves that if we stick it out just a little longer, things will get better.  That's not the truth of it, and the CEO's of these conventional businesses knows it. 
     Does this sound familiar?  It has been my life for so long.  I have lived in this state for over 6  years now.  That's when I found my breaking point, and instead of quitting, I decided that if I keep pushing, soon I would be transferred and things would be different.  I would find new life and new motivation within my career.  All that time, I was wrong.  I lost those years of my life to FEAR.  It wasn't until now that I find myself looking for an answer to my life's conundrum.  I chose to strike out, regardless of how tight FEAR squeezed me.  I want to life my life and not work through it and in order to do that, I have to follow the words of Thomas Jefferson.  "If you want something you have never had, you must do something you have never done." 
     I spent the last 8 months searching for my opportunity.  It took considerable time to sort through all the bogus get rich quick schemes and in a way, these tricksters effected my feelings towards the opportunities that I did take into consideration.  I began to feel that all of these opportunities were fake or pyramid schemes.  I found myself to be completely wrong.  I found Vemma and my life is now changing in unbelievable ways.
     As with any opportunity that presents itself, Vemma is nothing but a chance to make something for yourself.  The difference is with the structure and the support.  Unlike anything else on this planet, Vemma is a modern day miracle business in that it creates a team that is dedicated to your success just as much as you are.  As a bonus, it features several amazing products like Verve! energy drink.  This is an energy drink that is actually healthy for you.  Just ask  Dr. Oz on Verve! Energy.  At this point in my exploration, I still wasn't convinced.  It wasn't until I saw Extreme Weight Loss on ABC, that I truly made my choice.  I found out that the Vemma Bod-e program was designed by none other than Chris and Heidi Powell! 
     I had to push hard to overcome my FEAR of stepping out on my own but now that I have done it, there will be no going back.  With the support of my fellow Brand Partners and nothing but success in our path, I will be taking Vemma to a whole new level.

Want to know more?  Check it out
    

No comments:

Post a Comment